Winding Drum Installation
•The machine weighs about 127 kg(280lbs). You make sure to have adequate rigging for hoisting the machine and machine base. One method of getting the machine and base in place is to put them on hand operated lift truck and use the car frame as a working plateform.
•Some machines may be shipped without the breather valve installed. If so, remove plug and install breather.
|Gear Ratio||Drum Diameter|
|KS 080DH||220/380||40/12||750/340||80||215(8.48")||1.5(2HP)||KS 080DH|
|KS 100DH||220/380||40/12||950/430||100||215(8.48")||2.2(3HP)||KS 100DH|
|KS 200DH||220/380||40/12||950/430||100||215(8.48")||2.2(5PH)||KS 200DH|
1. Install the machine base and machine ( drum motor ) to the tope of the rail stack using the drum machine kit.
2. Thread one end of the cable through the hole in the drum. Install a wire rope clamp on the end of the cable. Wrap the cable around the drum until the cable is about even with the lowest landing. You many need to secure the cable with tape or wire to keep it in the grooves of the drum until it is connected to the car and has weight on it. Long motor life.
3. Once the cables have been attached and properly secured to the drum machine, the live end (end of cables to be connected to car frame/sling) must be secured to the wedge sockets.
4. At this point, the car frame may be lowered and the platform extensions, stringer, braces and buffer springs may be installed using the car frame.
1. Install the overhead sheave to the top of the rail stack to use a basement drum machine.
2. Run the cable through the pulleys on the overhead and allow to drape toward the pit floor.
3. Place the drum machine on the gearbox shelf assembly in basement after drilling holes for the anchors.
4. With the machine mounted, take the end of the cable to the machine and thread through the hole in the drum. Install a wire clamp on the end of the cable.
5. Once the cables have been attached and properly secured to the drum machine, the live end ( end of cables to be connected to car frame) must be secured to the wedge sockets.
Download to see all components
If More Inquiries?
Ask here to find the product that meets your needs